HRD - Human Resource Development Ltd is an Angolan company, duly licensed by INEFOP for the development and implementation of training and recruitment, selection and placement of personnel.
We invest in human resources development as a means that leads to a positive and measurable outcome for people and companies. The improvement of individual
and institutional performance is vital to us.
In the paradigm of the information society and the organization each client can always rely on the commitment of HRD in developing the necessary changes to achieve continuous improvement.
The HRD team is available to work with you in solving the problems that your company may have.
HRD recognizes that in a globalized world an attitude of permanent openness to cooperation with public and private entities, in their area of expertise, is a key factor.
HRD is always guided by the highest standards of Quality. The continuous improvement of our services is a constant concern of our employees.
HRD code of ethics is reflected, among others, in the performance, in the permanent collaboration with its customers, which is added value for them, always maintaining absolute confidentiality in the information received, necessary for the proper performance of the services required.
HRD remains not only updated in the latest techniques and methodologies in order to improve individual and organizational performance, such as maintaining an attitude of permanent research of new methods, concepts, strategies and technologies that can benefit our customers.
The services provided by HRD always seek to exceed the expectations of our customers, by not only improving the resulting performance as well as the efficiency and effectiveness of the costs involved. The customer is the sole reason of HRD existance.
HRD recognizes that in a globalized world an attitude of permanent openness to cooperation / partnership with public and private entities in their area of expertise is a key factor.
As a company duly licensed by the Angolan entities, HRD has the competencies and skills required for the recruitment and selection of national workers according to the profile defined by the client.
HRD uses SHL psychometric tests in its selection process. HRD also makes temporary assignment of experts for technical projects (manpower).
We provide to our clients flexible systems and high quality services in Recruitment and Selection, Headhunting, and Evaluating Competencies and Skills.
We promote the necessary action to be updated in our fields of expertise, in identifiyng and learning all Job descriptions to know in detail the right profile and required competencies for each job:
• We research the sources, as well as the strategies and most effective steps to get there;
• We make sure we attract the best talent and meet the agreed deadlines;
• We identify the professionals that match the required profiles using the most modern tools, specifically set to the culture and target population.
- We also use assessement centres, a powerful tool for the companies that want to develop high potential employees , establish succession plans, etc.
We do all this because we are certain that the success of our clients depends of this successful behavior. We recruit the best candidates in order for our clients to be successful and competitive in the Angolan Market.
We believe that the best investment is in people `The Human Capital’.
we build the alignment of people and businesses, working in partnership with the client, creating and implementing individualized solutions, or Integrated Management Systems of Human Capital - ('Reference qualifier') according to the required by MINPET and MAPTSS.
Focused on the market and on the company, we develop solutions which meet the requirements of these two realities, in areas such as:
• Policies for Human Capital Management;
• Planning and design of the program according to the needs of the organization;
• Work study, by describing and analyzing functions and determining the respective competency profiles;
• Recruitment and Selection, including programs for reception and integration of human capital;
• Evaluating Potential and Skills Assessment;
• Establishment of comprehensive training solutions;
• Management and career development;
• Performance management and performance evaluation tools;
• Design and implementation of pay systems, including incentives and benefits;
• Organizational Behaviour;
• Culture and Organizational Change;
• Definition of a ‘tableau de bord’, supporting analysis and decision making in human capital management;
• Implementation of administrative human capital management according to the existing labor law.
If you share our vision and want to be part of our
team please send us your Resume.
We'll reply as soon as possible!
Stay on top of our activities, jobs
and new career opportunities.
If you share our vision and want to work with us please send us your Resume. We'll reply as soon as possible!